Why vote for Jessica?
- I’m visiting every neighborhood in the “InterMobile.”
- I’m a Mom, I’m a long-time neighbor, and I’m committed to the Eastside
- I’ve lived here 13 years. I was married at Columbia Manor, I live in Audubon Park, and Helen at Manning’s has known my name for more than a decade since I had my rehearsal dinner there.
- Naomi Kritzer’s assessment of the race is “I would vote for Jessica Intermill.”
- Thank you!
- I support Patient-Centered Universal Heathcare
- I have a chronic illness and fight with my insurance company to cover the drugs I need. I will work to change the system to put patients first.
- I want to Legalize Cannabis and Immediately Expunge Cannabis Convictions
- I will fight for Fully Funded Public Education
- Endorsed by Outfront MN PAC
- Neighbor Endorsed – again and again and again and again
- Labor Endorsed – twice!
- I won the 1990 Youth Soccer Hustle Award: Enough said.
My name is Jessica Intermill and I use she/her/hers pronouns. I am running to represent you in the Minnesota House of Representatives in a district that is on Dakotah land taken by the 1851 Treaty of Traverse des Sioux. I want to be the effective, experienced advocate that Eastside needs at the Legislature on Day 1.Learn More